[homeles_ot-l] Options Bytown Posting-Manager of Housing First

Emily McCarney emccarney at optionsbytown.com
Tue May 11 08:40:39 EDT 2021

Options Bytown is currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as Manager of Housing First!

We're a cohesive and effective non-profit that believes we all deserve a home. If you believe the same, we want to hear from you! Please read the job description attached, and send your resumé and cover letter to emccarney at optionsbytown.com<mailto:emccarney at optionsbytown.com> by May 17th,2021, if you think you might be the right fit for this position.

Thank you,
Emily

[cid:image002.png at 01D74641.522B7FC0]Emily McCarney
Human Resources and Corporate Support
o: 613-241-6363 ext. 222    c: 613-297-4256
emccarney at optionsbytown.com<mailto:emccarney at optionsbytown.com>

Options Bytown * 380 Cumberland Street * Ottawa, ON * K1N 9P3
optionsbytown.com<http://optionsbytown.com/>