[homeles_ot-l] Request to circulate MST webinar invitation to your network

Kaite Burkholder Harris kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri May 28 16:40:41 EDT 2021

Hi Ashlee,

I'm so sorry for not responding sooner, but I see that I haven't yet missed
the event!

One good way to post messages far and wide within the general sector is
through our listerv.  We manage it, an dthis is exactly the sort of thing
we send out.  If you could send this this address, I can send this out:

 homeles_ot-l at list.web.net

It's also a good information source, if you're interested in signing up
yourself.  Let me know.  Once you send it to that address I'll post it,

Thanks and hope that you're doing well!

Kaite

--

Kaite Burkholder Harris  (she/her)