[homeles_ot-l] Job Posting: Development Project Coordinator for CCOC

Hiring Hiring at ccochousing.org
Tue Sep 28 14:25:27 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation (COCC) is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist in creating new affordable housing for both CCOC and its development corporation, Cahdco.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong organizational skills and project management experience who is comfortable with complex projects, big numbers and tight deadlines. The candidate has experience with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project. Familiarity with affordable housing and environmentally sustainable energy-efficient design and construction is also an asset.

Compensation: Starting wage between $45,340 and $53,209. Maximum compensation for this position is $61,078 per year.

Application deadline: 3:00 pm Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The full job posting can be found on our website<https://ccochousing.org/about-us/careers-with-ccoc/development-project-coordinator/>.

Please circulate this to anyone who would be a good fit for our team!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF191D.D45F11E0]