[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Upcoming iSisters iNSPIRE entrepreneurship program!

Erin Keeley-Messier directorpm at isisters.org
Tue Aug 23 13:51:10 EDT 2022

Hello!

I am reaching out to you today to let you know about our iNSPIRE program,
which is about entrepreneurship and starting your own business. No
experience needed!

We are planning on running the next program in late September, dates to be
confirmed, and it is open to all women, girls and gender diverse people.
This program will be delivered virtually, via Zoom.

I would appreciate it if you could pass this information to any colleagues
or clients who may be interested.

To register interest, we are asking all potential learners to complete the
short survey here <https://forms.gle/Q6pgjCfWGF3CqRKX8>, so we have an idea
of  interest ahead of time. It also asks them to choose the days/times that
work best for them.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes

Erin

--