[homeles_ot-l] FW: forwarding MICA announcement - To community partners - Art in Strathcona Park is returning on Saturday, August 6th for our in-person, outdoor art festival.

Bill Dare bill.dare at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:52:42 EDT 2022

Coming together to raise awareness for mental health through a day of art,
music and the written word.

After a hiatus from the pandemic, the Mental Illness Caregivers Association
(MICA) –    https://www.micaontario.com/#events is pleased to announce
that *Art
in Strathcona Park *is returning on *Saturday, August 6th* for our
in-person, outdoor art festival.

If you’re interested in attending the event as a local organization or
community partner from the mental health sector working with persons living
with mental health and/or substance use disorders, please contact Paul at
aitpcommunity at micaontario.com for more information.
https://www.micaontario.com/partners.php

You will have an opportunity to promote your mission and share your work
within the mental health sector to our greater community. You are also
invited to have those you support in the community who are interested in
sharing their creativity (art, music, poetry) to join you and others coming
together to celebrate the arts and enjoy a day in the park.

Come and enjoy the different types of mediums on display and for sale
including jewellery, pottery, stained glass, woodcarvings, hand-made soap
and honey. The event will also feature a silent auction, refreshments and a
BBQ – rain or shine!

Please share the news with your communities via Social Media Links

https://www.facebook.com/MICAOntario/

https://twitter.com/MICAONTARIO

https://www.instagram.com/mica.ontario/