[homeles_ot-l] iSisters Community Consultation - November 29

Neena Parbhakar execassistant at isisters.org
Mon Nov 14 11:56:32 EST 2022

Good morning non-profit partners

I hope you are doing well and enjoying this beautiful fall weather.
iSisters Technology Mentoring is hosting its first *Community
Consultation and Partner Fair, November 29 at Noon.*

iSisters provides computer skills training and employment mentoring
programs to disadvantaged women, many of which are finding employment or
returning to school to gain a higher education.  When women are employed
and are mentored in the workplace for as long as needed, they gain
confidence and use the computer skills they learn to ensure a successful
hire.  But, we don't stop there - we provide soft skills training, 1:1
support in-person or virtually in safe and welcoming
organizations/businesses.

We welcome you to join us on November 29th.  We will introduce you at this
special luncheon to our many formal community partners.  Most of all, we
seek your comments and feedback.  Through employment and computer skills,
disadvantaged women can improve their housing options, reduce their
reliance on food banks, support their children and reduce their reliance on
government programs.  Research shows that educated women build stronger
communities and iSisters is proud to be part of that community mobilization.

You won't be disappointed.  We will be providing a report and plan of
action following the Consultation to all those attending - virtually or in
person.  *PLEASE REGISTER TODAY
<https://isisters.org/community-consultation/>* - free lunch provided.
This event is held both in person and virtually.

[image: Purpose of this consultation and partner fair Gain valuable
feedback on iSisters from our community Awareness of iSisters programs for
Women Ideas for iSisters future programming Visibility - increasing
participant.jpg]

*Neena Parbhakar*

iSisters Technology Mentoring

Email: execassistant at iSisters.org <boardchair at iSisters.org>

Twitter: @isistersorg

www.iSisters.org <http://www.isisters.org/>

*Helping women embrace technology for brighter futures**.*