[homeles_ot-l] Soul Space Café - this Thursday

Soul Space Coordinator coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca
Wed Aug 9 10:16:48 EDT 2023

Soul Space Cafe

Thursday, August 10th @ 7-9pm - Bridgehead Coffee House, 282 Elgin Street

Soul Space welcomes frontline street health, harm reduction, community and social service workers for a monthly drop-in social gathering. Enjoy coffee, tea & treats while engaging in meaningful conversation and activities with other frontline workers to support your wellbeing.

**Bring a piece of fabric with meaning to you as a frontline worker for our collective quilt project (optional)**

Cost: Free (includes a beverage and treat)

**To keep up to date on our offerings, follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soulspaceottawa <https://www.facebook.com/soulspaceottawa>
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soulspaceottawa/ <https://www.instagram.com/soulspaceottawa/>
Sign up for our newsletter: https://soulspaceottawa.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=f044fc943c97798305b0a1c0a&id=f06f4b1409 <https://soulspaceottawa.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=f044fc943c97798305b0a1c0a&id=f06f4b1409>

Danielle Rolfe (she/her)
Co-Founder & Program Director
Soul Space Ottawa

coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca <mailto:info at soulspaceottawa.ca>
soulspaceottawa.ca <http://soulspaceottawa.ca/>
facebook <http://facebook.com/soulspaceottawa>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/soulspaceottawa/>

Please note: My working hours may not reflect yours. Should you receive correspondence from me during a time that you are not working, please honour your time and respond when most suitable for you.

I acknowledge that our work is done on the traditional unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishnaabeg People, who have lived on this land since time immemorial. We commit to honouring an approach of cultural humility and recognize that reconciliation and decolonization are not metaphors, but actions that require an ongoing and unwavering commitment to social justice and equity.