[homeles_ot-l] Monday - Black-led Affordable Housing Development

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Dec 8 14:05:29 EST 2023

FYI

Upcoming session that holds the potential to make a significant impact in
Black communities.

These sessions are for those who are Black or in Black-led organizations
(at least half of the leadership team is Black).

*Event:* Co-Design Convening – Black Community Housing Technical Resource
Centre

·        *Location:* Online

·        *Accommodations: *$50 for your valuable time and insights

*Time on Monday December 11th:*

·        10am-12pm Ottawa // *RSVP*:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/769944373347

·        2pm – 4pm Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area // *RSVP*:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/769851335067

·        4pm – 6pm – Ontario municipalities with populations of 400,000 or
less // *RSVP*: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/769949689247

We are part of a national network to establish a Black Technical Resource
Centre, to support the Black community lead increased supplies of
affordable housing development that will meet the needs of Black
communities. We not only seek your participation but also encourage you to
extend this invitation to Black community leaders and professionals in your
network who are passionate about this cause. Your insights, experiences,
and networks are invaluable in our collective effort to drive progress.

RSVP for the convening(s) that you live or work in, share it with your
networks. Join the opportunity to collaboratively discuss and develop
strategies that can lead to real and lasting change.

What We'll Explore Together:

1.      Overcoming Barriers: Addressing systemic challenges and improving
information access.

2.      Building Bridges: Crafting approaches for creating meaningful
partnerships.

3.      Ensuring a Lasting Impact: Discussing long-term strategies for the
success of Black community housing initiatives.

4.      Laying the Foundation: Defining essential services and principles
for the Black Community Housing Transformation Centre.

Thank you for considering this invitation. Together, we can create a
brighter, more equitable future for our community.

*Cheryll Case*

Founder and Executive Director

*She/Her*

Cheryll.Case at CPplanning.ca | 647-905-0197 | www. <https://cpplanning.ca/>
cpplanning.ca

*Subscribe to CP Planning’s Mailing List*
<https://cpplanning.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=82db82f378d5ccfccd05ca15c&id=4fde8bc203>

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
PO Box 22021, Ottawa, ON K1V 0W2
endhomelessnessottawa.ca <https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>