[homeles_ot-l] Classes from Emdash for Non-profit Advocacy Communications

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Mon Jul 31 21:37:20 EDT 2023

FYI: If you're looking for communications support for your organization:

Emdash <https://emdashagency.ca/> knows that organizations trying to affect
positive change in the world are having a hard time cutting through the
noise, engaging audiences and creating communications that land.

Whether your dedicated comms team is trying to understand how to
effectively advocate in a rapidly changing and volatile social media
landscape, or your policy and program officers are acting as the public
face of your organization in media and digital communications – our expert
team at Emdash can help.

We’ve developed a “choose your own curriculum” approach — giving you and
your team the opportunity to choose from a wide range of learning options
on social media, traditional media, messaging for advocacy, advertising,
engagement, fundraising communications and more. You can select as many
courses as you would like based on your capacity, resources and needs.

We also know that times are tough – especially for grassroots organizations
doing the most important work in the community. We are happy to craft
training modules that work for you and your networks together – hosting
sessions like our highly-requested Media Relations 101 for the senior
leadership and/or Board of different organizations at the same time so you
can learn from each other, as well.

Please feel free to connect with us by email or phone if you’d like to
discuss these training sessions further – or talk about any communications
goals or challenges for your organization.

<https://emdashagency.ca/> info at emdashagency.ca
613.369.5006
emdashagency.ca

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa