[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: HART Launch event - link and promotion

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Mar 8 12:02:42 EST 2023

FYI:

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
22 O’Meara St, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 4N6
endhomelessnessottawa.ca <https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

Hi all,

As you may know, we will be hosting the public launch of our tools online
on *Wednesday March 29 at 10am PST/ 1pm EST*. This event is the culmination
of our work over the last couple of years (and in large part thanks to your
participation!) and we’re very excited to unveil the new Housing Needs
Assessment dashboard, the complete Land Assessment maps, our full suite of
Property Acquisitions strategies, and our new website!

I hope you will be able to join us for the event – please register your
place here. <http://bit.ly/HARTlaunch>

*Sharing the event*

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could pass along this invite to
any of your colleagues or peers who may or may not be aware of the project,
or share the event on your social media pages. I’ve linked several
resources in *this toolkit
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3FnW8Wt5fXOEc_RfhR5PobTLfArvOVb?usp=share_link>*
for you (or your communications teams!) to use. All are welcome!

*Speaking to the impact of the tools*

If you or your team have been able to use the tools to support your work
thus far, I’d love to hear from you! We will be including voices from our
partners in our event to talk about the impact of the tools, so if you’ve
found that the tools have been able to support any of your projects, we’d
love to include those stories in the event.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Warmly,

*Sam Roberts, *MA (She, Her, Hers
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>)
Communications Officer
Housing Assessment Resource Tools (HART) | Peter A. Allard School of Law
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam
Traditional Territory
Ponderosa Annex E 2034 Lower Mall | Vancouver British Columbia | V6T 1Z2
Canada

Twitter: @ubcHART

sam.roberts at ubc.ca
bit.ly/HARTlaunch