[homeles_ot-l] Employment Works

Areeba Riaz areeba at operationcomehome.ca
Mon Mar 13 14:11:51 EDT 2023

Hi,

My name is Areeba Riaz. I am an employment support worker at Operation come home  in it’s employment department. We serve youth ages 16-29 facing barriers to employment in their goals to find and secure employment. Through training and free certifications and guidance following their job placement. We would be happy to come give a presentation to a group of your clients if that is of any interest. I have attached a flyer you can share if there is a place to post there or digitally you can pass on if you like. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me directly!

Kind Regards,
Areeba Riaz
Employment Support Staff
Pronouns: She/Her

Employment Works Ottawa powered by Operation Come Home
150 Gloucester Street 2nd Floor
Ottawa, On, K2P0A6
Office: 613-230-4663
Cell: 613-804-8252