[homeles_ot-l] Do you know someone who could be the next Executive Director at iSisters? (starting summer 2023)

boardchair at isisters.org boardchair at isisters.org
Thu Mar 16 19:38:35 EDT 2023

Hello community partners,

As you know,  <https://isisters.org/> iSisters Technology Mentoring, a
registered charity, has worked for over 20 years to serve the most
vulnerable women, girls and gender diverse people in Ottawa and Eastern
Ontario.  We work with those who would not otherwise have access to gain
basic computer skills, search for employment and begin to build a brighter
future for themselves and their families.

Our current Executive Director Ann has announced her retirement in the fall
of 2023, and we're seeking a dynamic individual to take her place. Although
we are small, we have big plans - maybe you know of someone who would like
to help realize them?!

Click
<https://charityvillage.com/jobs/executive-director-ft-starts-summer-2023-ot
tawa-ontario-in-ottawa-ontario-ca/>  for more information or to apply
(deadline: Mar 25)

And, if you have any questions about the position, please feel free to reach
out!

With warm regards,
Claire

Claire Toplis
Chair, Board of Directors
iSisters Technology Mentoring
Phone: 613.293.2601
Email:  <mailto:boardchair at iSisters.org> boardchair at iSisters.org
Twitter: @isistersorg

 <http://www.isisters.org/> www.iSisters.org
Helping women embrace technology for brighter futures.

Here at iSisters, we respectfully acknowledge that we work and live on the
unceded and unsurrendered territory of the Anishinabe Nation. We commit
ourselves to learn the truth and be active in the process of reconciliation.

Ondaje iSisters, nidapiitenindaamin kikenindamang eji ondaamitaayaang ashidj
abiyaang ondaje ega wiikaad kamiigiwaaniwang iyo kichi Anishinaabewakii.
Niwaawiindamaagemin niinawind kidji-kikenindamang tebwewin ashidj
kidji-kwayakijichigeyaang kabii-ijiwebag.