[homeles_ot-l] Job Posting for CCOC & Cahdco: Communications Officer

Taarshi Raghaven Taarshi.Raghaven at cahdco.org
Tue May 2 11:07:10 EDT 2023

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am contacting you in hopes of posting the latest job posting at Cahdco on your job board. I have included the PDF and full posting for your convenience.

Thank you,
[Macintosh HD:Users:cayllancassavia:Desktop:email_sign:sign.jpg]
Taarshi De Silva Raghaven (She/her/Elle)
+1 613 699 2293
Development Assistant
www.cahdco.org<http://www.cahdco.org/>
www.ccochousing.org<http://www.ccochousing.org/>

CCOC is hiring a Development Communications Officer to support the CCOC development department and Cahdco, CCOC's related non-profit housing development corporation.
The Communications Officer supports all communications relating to Cahdco & the Toolbox+, a Canadian affordable housing development community of practice. The role writes, designs, delivers, monitors, and evaluates multi-channel corporate communications products, including website, social media, blog, e-newsletter, LMS social network, coordinating in-person and virtual events, and multi-media.
About us:
Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation is a community-based, tenant and member directed, non-profit housing organization whose mission is to create, maintain and promote housing for low and moderate-income people. We are a progressive employer of choice that values diversity, collaboration, inclusive and open decision-making, innovation, creativity, and sustainability in all that we do.
Are you the right fit for our team?
Our ideal candidate is someone who is dedicated to social justice and a non-profit spirit. Is interested in affordable housing development and likes working in a collaborative open office environment. The ideal person strong communicator who gets a thrill from creating and implementing ordered procedures, isn't afraid to pitch in and contribute to solutions and enjoys working with a interdisciplinary team. This position requires some work from CCOC's office at 415 Gilmour Street.
Position type: Regular full-time.
Compensation: Starting wage between $48,327 and $65,103, based on experience and qualifications. Compensation is based on a 35-hour work week.
Benefits: OMERS defined benefits pension plan; Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP); and generous time-off from day one. Group Insurance and Supplementary Medical Plan (dental/eyewear) after three (3) months of employment.