[homeles_ot-l] Reminder: iSisters Soft Skills Course

Project Coordinator projcoord at isisters.org
Wed Oct 25 12:46:19 EDT 2023

Good afternoon. This is a final reminder to register for the upcoming free,
virtual course on developing soft skills in today's workplace. The course
begins November 7.

This course will help you develop important skills in the following areas:

   - Communication
   - Teamwork
   - Personal Management
   - Problem Solving
   - Professional & Skills Development

Course details are in the attached poster.

*Register by Monday, October 30 by replying to this email, or send me a
separate email at projcoord at isisters.org <projcoord at isisters.org>*

Regards

*Michael Powell *(He/Him)

*Project Coordinator*iSisters Technology Mentoring
Email: projcoord <projcoord at isisters.org>@iSisters.org
<projcoord at iSisters.org>
www.iSisters.org <http://www.isisters.org/>

Here at iSisters, we respectfully acknowledge that we work and live on the
unceded and unsurrendered territory of the Anishinabe Nation. We commit
ourselves to learn the truth and be active in the process of reconciliation.

Ondaje iSisters, nidapiitenindaamin kikenindamang eji ondaamitaayaang
ashidj abiyaang ondaje ega wiikaad kamiigiwaaniwang iyo kichi
Anishinaabewakii. Niwaawiindamaagemin niinawind kidji-kikenindamang
tebwewin ashidj kidji-kwayakijichigeyaang kabii-ijiwebag.