[homeles_ot-l] Soul Space Cafe - Thursday, September 14

Soul Space Coordinator coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca
Wed Sep 13 16:55:42 EDT 2023

Please join us for our upcoming Soul Space Cafe - Thursday, September 14th @ 7-9pm - Bridgehead Coffee House, 282 Elgin Street (Elgin & MacLaren) - Soul Space welcomes Ottawa frontline street health, harm reduction, community and social service workers for a monthly drop-in social gathering. Enjoy coffee, tea & treats while engaging in meaningful conversation and activities with other frontline workers to support your wellbeing.

We will be joined by Mary-Martha Hale to continue our work on a collective quilt (participation optional). Feel free to bring along your favourite fabric to add to the project.

More info: https://fb.me/e/3fpriKldJ

Cost: Free (includes a beverage and treat)

To stay up to date on current offerings and upcoming events, subscribe to our newsletter <https://soulspaceottawa.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=f044fc943c97798305b0a1c0a&id=f06f4b1409> or follow us on Facebook (soulspaceottawa) and Instagram (@soulspaceottawa).