[homeles_ot-l] Correction - Soul Space Cafe

Soul Space Coordinator coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca
Tue Jan 9 14:01:28 EST 2024

Please join us for our upcoming Soul Space Café this Thursday from 7-9pm at Bridgehead Coffee House (282 Elgin Street at MacLaren)!

Soul Space Cafés, created by and for frontline workers, are an opportunity for social connection and collective care - vital to the wellbeing of those working in street health, harm reduction, community and social service work.

Cafés are held monthly (every every second Thursday of the month), are free to attend, include a beverage and treat, and are drop-in. Come as often as you like!

More info on our Facebook page (soulspaceottawa) and Instagram (@soulspaceottawa)

To stay up to date on current offerings and upcoming events, subscribe to our newsletter <https://us13.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=f044fc943c97798305b0a1c0a&id=f06f4b1409>.  <https://soulspaceottawa.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=f044fc943c97798305b0a1c0a&id=f06f4b1409>

Danielle Rolfe (she/her)
Co-Founder & Program Director
Soul Space Ottawa

coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca <mailto:info at soulspaceottawa.ca>