[homeles_ot-l] Housing Help is moving (reminder)

Shea Kiely shea at housinghelp.on.ca
Mon Mar 11 14:25:45 EDT 2024

Reminder to all community members and partners,

Housing Help is moving office locations, we will not be seeing clients in
person the week of March 18th to March 25th, unless it is deemed an
emergency by our intake worker. We will still be answering our phones and
emails.

Our new address is:

1335 Carling Ave, Unit 214
Phone number: (613) 563-4532

Our catchment areas remain the same; anyone residing West of the Ottawa
River. East of the river will be referred to our partner organization
Action Logement.

Thank you for your patience,

--
Shea Kiely