[homeles_ot-l] Soul Space AGM 6th April 2024

Soul Space Information info at soulspaceottawa.ca
Mon Mar 25 15:38:26 EDT 2024

We are excited to announce our upcoming *Annual General Meeting (AGM) on
6th April 2024 from 11.30am-1.30pm** at 253 Echo Drive.* A light lunch will
be provided following the meeting.
During this meeting, we will provide insights into our achievements over
the past year, share our vision for the future, and engage in meaningful
discussions about how we can continue to grow and serve our community
effectively.

Your presence and participation are crucial as we strive to make decisions
that reflect the values and aspirations of our collective. Whether you have
been actively involved in Soul Space or are new to our community, we
welcome your input and ideas.

Attached to this email, you will find a flier with all the relevant
details. Please take a moment to review it and mark your calendars
accordingly.

If you have any questions or require further information, feel free to
reach out to us at info at soulspaceottawa.ca

Kind regards
Kerry Forbes
Assistant Coordinator

*Soul Space Ottawa *
Office Hours: Tuesday 9-5 Wednesday/Thursday 9-1

info at soulspaceottawa.ca <info at soulspaceottawa.ca>
Soulspaceottawa.ca