[homeles_ot-l] Join Our Team! The Expert Steering Team is Now Hiring.

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri May 24 16:11:23 EDT 2024

Dear Supporters,

The Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa is looking for new members for our
Expert Steering Team (EST).

This team is made up of people who have experienced (or are experiencing)
homelessness. They are dedicated to bringing their strengths, skills, and
experience to the homelessness sector to help prevent, reduce and end
homelessness. Their work focuses on improving the homelessness and housing
system in Ottawa through policy advice, advocacy and public education.

We need your support to recruit members for this Expert Steering Team.

Here’s how you can help:

1. Please put up the attached poster on any community boards you may have.

2. Forward our recruitment materials to any and all interested parties, and
link to the application form at: https://forms.gle/gJpeiwDRtkNettf4A
3. If you work with someone who you think would be a good candidate for
this team, please reach out to them and encourage them to apply. You can
direct them to our long form job description at:
https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/join_our_team4
*4*. Questions? Reach out to, or refer interested parties to, Interim
Engagement Manager Sophia Kelly-Langer at sophia at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Thank you for your support of lived experience engagement,

The Alliance

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
PO Box 22021, Ottawa, ON K1V 0W2
endhomelessnessottawa.ca <https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>