[Sust-mar] Clean Nova Scotia Holiday Open House

Natalie MacLellan natalie at clean.ns.ca
Thu Dec 1 12:04:20 EST 2005

Season's Greenings!

You are invited to join CLEAN NOVA SCOTIA for our
Annual Holiday Open House

December 15, 4 pm - 6 pm
126 Portland Street Dartmouth

No RSVP required - Call 420-3474 for more information

Clean Nova Scotia is also pleased to launch the premier issue of Clean and
Green, our new electronic newsletter. We are delighted to offer you a rich,
colourful, informative and fun read. Inside you will find information on
Clean Nova Scotia's environmental education programs including results from
the recently concluded Waste Reduction Week; an article on environmentally
safer wood burning; Christmas tree facts and holiday tips; new ways to meet
other environmentally-minded folks; and much, much more!

or sign up on our website, www.clean.ns.ca/c&g. To receive a print copy by
mail, call 1-800-665-5377. The reasons we have chosen electronic
distribution can be viewed on our website, www.clean.ns.ca. Click on "About
Us" and then "Newsletter Sign Up" and scroll down.

Natalie MacLellan
Educational Resources Coordinator
Clean Nova Scotia
126 Portland St