[Sust-mar] housekeeping: sust-mar cards cancelled

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Dec 13 14:47:28 EST 2005

Sust-martians

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to hand out sust-mar cards. However, no
one took on the role of central distributor-coordinator. It would be
impractical for me to take on this task from Yellowknife! So, I am going
to cancel our order.

If at someone point someone decides to take this on, would you please let
me know.

We are looking for someone willing to receive 1000 cards in the mail and
dole them out by mail or in person to people willing to take smaller
amounts for local distribution.

Thanks
~Paul