[Sust-mar] TransFair Canada job opportunity - Executive Director
karenminer at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:59:57 EST 2005
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ** FAIR TRADE ORGANIZATION
TransFair Canada (www.transfair.ca) is a national not-for-profit
organization whose mission is to alleviate poverty and improve the
livelihood of developing world farmers and workers. TransFair Canada seeks
an Executive Director to lead the organization as it embarks on an ambitious
strategic business plan.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrated achievements in business development
- Excel in an "entrepreneurial NGO" environment
- Have achieved success in the financial management of a small organization
- Have knowledge of certification systems and procedures
- Have experience in international development & fundraising
- Be bilingual.
Compensation: $42-52K plus generous benefits.
Please send a cover letter, curriculum vitae and a short statement of
personal values (the latter in the alternate French/English language versus
the letter & CV) by electronic mail only to hr at transfair.ca. Applications
are due by 5:00 pm EST on Fri. Dec. 2nd.
More information about the sust-mar