[Sust-mar] website - Atlantic First Nations Environmental Network

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Oct 4 07:45:54 EDT 2005

http://www.afnen.ca/

Nothing in the sust-mar queue today. On days like today when there is
nothing to post and I have time, I am going to try featuring a website
from the Chebucto Community Net directory of environmental organisations.

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Environment/EnvCCN.shtml

Starting, appropriately enough, with the Atlantic First Nations
Environmental Network.

Atlantic First Nations Environmental Network

(the Network)

The Network is a place to share information, knowledge and ideas and act
together to improve First Nations community environments.

The purpose of the Network is to create a network of involved and/or
interested First Nation People in the Atlantic Region to discuss
environmental issues or concerns in their communities. Through this forum
environmental issues can be examined and/or addressed; linkages with other
First Nations, organisations and government can be established; provide
support to Atlantic First Nation communities in the resolution of
important issues and provide advice to the First Nation leadership on key
environmental issues within the Atlantic Region.

http://www.afnen.ca/

Let me know please if you object to my featuring random websites in this
way or if you have other suggestions.

~Paul
Keep Canada's North strong, free and pristine ...
... and keep Canada in Kyoto!
Sign on to the Mackenzie Wild Declaration
http://www.mackenziewild.ca

.....o
 _ < _
() / ()