[Sust-mar] sust-mar address change - important

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Sep 16 11:27:05 EDT 2005

Sust-Martians,

As you may have notices, sust-mar has MIGRATED to our new home.
We are now hosted by web.net http://web.net/
(provider of website services for socially-committed organisations).

IMPORTANT

sust-mar at list.web.net

Save this address and discard the old one.

You will see that your new subscription comes with various options,
including digest and regular. I tried to keep all the digest subscribers
as digest subscribers but we'll have to work out some bugs in how the
digest works. Suggestions welcome. If you were subscribed to BOTH digest
and regular you are now getting just digest.

Thank you for making this move possible through your generous donations.
Thank you to Chebucto Community Net for hosting sust-mar since its
inception, over a decade ago. CCN is still your best bet for personal and
small business email services in Halifax and beyond.
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/Registration/

There will inevitably be teething problems with our new list.
Please bear with me as I work out the bugs.

Apologies that it took me this long to complete the migration. Sadly, I
squandered 1/8 of our subscription fee because 6 weeks elapsed between the
time I registered sust-mar and the time I set up the new list. (Long
story: I was on the road, etc.). To make up for this, I will pay at least
1/8 of the fees next year.

~Paul
P Falvo 			PO Box 933
h: (867) 444-2679 		Yellowknife NT  X1A 2N7
	http://www.falvo.ca

It wasn't the Exxon Valdez captain's driving that caused the Alaskan oil
spill. It was ours.

.....o
 _ < _
() / ()