[Sust-mar] Halifax Green Drinks - Protected Areas Theme on April 26th

Karen Miner karenminer at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 07:55:17 EDT 2006

Halifax Green Drinks
Mark your calendar for April 26, 2006 for Halifax Green Drinks.
Theme: Protected areas from many angles

Date: April 26, 2006
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Place: Nail and Kneecap, 6194 Quinpool

The Green Drinks invitation is open to anyone interested in sustainability
issues that's keen to chat with other like minded folks. We look forward to
meeting you or welcoming you back!

The April theme is protected areas from many angles. You may be surprised by
the number of protected areas oriented Green Drinkers are in your midst.
Come ready to share your stories and hear about a wide range of protected
areas interests, from CPAWS and Parks Canada to provincial protected areas
and US National Parks. We'll have a few cool draw prizes as well.

A NOTE ON OUR VENUE: The Nail and Kneecap is a great mingling venue, and we
are glad that we found it as a meeting place for Halifax Green Drinks. If
you come with an appetite, all the better for supporting the Nail and
Kneecap's dining license. They have great fries and even 'nails and
kneecaps'!

As always, RSVPs are appreciated. Please send RSVPs and comments to
greendrinks_halifax at yahoo.ca

Feel free to send this message on to your other networks.

CONTACT:
Email Karen Miner, Aviva Savelson, Alex MacDonald, and Aftab Erfan at
greendrinks_halifax at yahoo.ca

Note: Please let us know if you do not wish to receive future event notices.