[Sust-mar] housekeeping/help wanted: sust-mar website / domain name

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Aug 9 08:38:30 EDT 2006

I think I have to concede defeat -- and admit that while I enjoy
moderating sust-mar every weekday, I simply do not have the time and am
not going to make the time to deal with a website or a new domain name.

I am going to take the easy way out: when sust-mar comes up for renewal
on Web Networks, I will find out if they will host a domain name for us.

It had been my intention to register a domain name and get it hosted
through Chebucto Community Net (CCN) -- as a way to support CCN. Funds
are available to do that -- but it involves some legwork. RSVP if YOU
would like to take this on. Otherwise I go with plan B above.

And despite a few false starts on my part over the years, still no
sust-mar website. Just the standard one that takes people to information
on how to subscribe (see below). We are paying for more webspace (comes
with the list) but we aren't using it for anything. Again, if anyone
wants to take this on, RSVP.

But please before replying, understand that I am looking to hand over
these projects to you -- not work on them with you. In other words, I am
asking you to just go DO IT -- not tell me how to do it, what links to
check, or share ideas. Looking for someone who will run with it.

Below is the current website as it is and as it will STAY -- with the
hopeful addition of a domain name hosted by Web Networks -- unless
someone wants to do more.

Thanks!
~Paul