[Sust-mar] why subscriber posts get rejected

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ca
Wed Feb 1 01:37:39 EST 2006

Several sust-martians are having trouble posting.

If you receive sust-mar messages; but, when you try to post you get back
an error message -- probably it is because you have two or more
addresses. Sometimes your outgoing address is not the same as your
incoming mail address. Or, you might receive sust-mar on one account and
try to post from another.

Easiest solution is to post from the account you are subscribed at and
sychronise your email account so that outgoing and incoming email is the
same address.

Another easy fix is to subscribe your new address. Then set it to
"nomail" on the list.

This is very easy to do if you just visit our web interface page: