[Sust-mar] Sierra Club Outing

Emily McMillan emilym at sierraclub.ca
Thu Jan 5 16:51:12 EST 2006

Dear Members and General Public,
Just a brief reminder to come and join us on Saturday, January 14th from
11am-2:30 pm, for the first Sierra Club of Canada Atlantic Outing of the
season.

Enjoy a beautiful walk along Long Lake at Long Lake Provincial Park on St.
Margaret's Bay Rd.

How to get there? For instructions to the park, email
Sierra_Outings at hotmail.com, call 444-3113, or meet us at Perks on the
Waterfront, at 11am,
from where we will depart for the hike. Otherwise we will see you in the
parking lot!

Transportation could be available for some if advance arrangements are made.

Hope to see you there!

The Sierra Club of Canada -Atlantic Canada Chapter

Emily McMillan
Director, Sierra Club of Canada - Atlantic Canada Chapter
1657 Barrington St., Suite 507
Halifax, NS, B3J 2A1
emilym at sierraclub.ca <mailto:emilym at sierraclub.ca>
Phone: 902-444-3113