[Sust-mar] An article from globeandmail.com

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Jul 10 16:37:46 EDT 2006

Paul Falvo (pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca) thought you would be interested in the following article from globeandmail.com, Canada's leading source for online news:

"The ultimate recycling bin"
The sound, from inside a truck cab, is one of being pummelled by snowballs, or eggs -- or in this case, gulls.The North's Second Greatest Scavengers -- gulls swarming, gulls screaming, gulls every bit as dedicated to task as the animated ones who pound their beaks into that sailboat in Finding Nemo.
<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060705.DUMP05/EmailTPStory/>

Note from  Paul Falvo: Your loyal scribe gets a mention in Toronto's national newsletter -- although I am misquoted. In fact, I campaigned on keeping the dump open to public salvage.