[Sust-mar] Fwd: For Sustainable Maritimes: SYC heads on Cross-Canada Tour (July & Aug)

Mélanie Broguet info at syc-cjs.org
Mon Jul 24 16:23:44 EDT 2006

  Dear Sustainable Maritimes,

The Sierra Youth Coalition is heading on a cross-Canada tour Be Heard, Learn
How <http://www.syc-cjs.org/beheard>
this July & Aug and you are invited to join us! (En
Francais)<http://www.syc-cjs.org/VERSION%2520FRAN%C3%87AISE>

We also need your help spreading the word!! *Please distribute the email
below* and
post the info on as many websites/blogs/listservs as you can!

*Posters, flyers, press release, public service announcements (text & audio)
*as well
as more information can all be found at: www.syc-cjs.org/beheard

THANK YOU for your suport!! See you in a city near you very soon!!!
Email me with any questions, comments, or concerns, OR to help out with the
tour!

Take care,
Zoe Caron

The Sierra Youth Coalition presents:

BE HEARD, LEARN HOW

climate change - youth empowerment - social justice - sustainability

 THOUSANDS OF YOUNG CANADIANS WORKING FOR CHANGE

 60 MINUTES TO SHOW YOU HOW

JOIN US AS WE CROSS THE COUNTRY IN SEARCH OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO HAVE

AN ISSUE & WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.

     We are touring the country this summer and we want you to be there with
us!         .

     We're stopping in major cities to:
.        .

                  ..

     1. Meet you!
.  .

     2. Give a high-energy & inspiring presentation (+ short film & dynamic
discussion) .

     3. Talk with you about who we are, what we do, and how you can get
involved!!        ..

     Tour Dates

     MONTREAL          JULY 4th

     EDMONTON         JULY 6th

     CALGARY            JULY 10th

     KOOTENAYS       JULY 17-19th

     SASKATOON       JULY 20th

     VANCOUVER       JULY 24th

     VICTORIA             AUG 3rd

     TORONTO            AUG 8th

     OTTAWA              AUG 14th

     HALIFAX              AUG 22nd

     For POSTERS and other DETAILS go to     →  www.syc-cjs.org/beheard

     Want to help out with the tour?     →   Contact Zoë Caron
atlantic at syc-cjs.org

 --
Zoë Caron

Atlantic Coordinator, Sustainable Campuses
Sierra Youth Coalition

Coordinatrice atlantique, Campuses durables
Coalition Jeunesse Sierra

1657 Barrington St. - Suite 507
Halifax, NS    B3J 2A1
T: (902) 444-3113