[Sust-mar] [SCC-issue-alerts] Action Alert: Call Stephen Harper - Save Kyoto (613) 992-4211

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Jun 26 01:26:04 EDT 2006

Prime Minister Stephen Harper needs to hear from all Canadians to save
Kyoto.

Our civilization is headed full steam ahead toward catastrophe, and we
need to make it a top priority to turn that around. Calling the PM is
one way of contributing to that turn-around.

What you can do:

1.      Call the PM at 613-992-4211.

2.      Ask to speak directly with PM Stephen Harper and if you can’t,
leave a message.

3.    Tell him: "Mr. Prime Minister, please commit Canada to meeting our
Kyoto targets and agree to longer term deeper reductions because Kyoto
is a first small step to slowing down the climate crisis."

Put (613) 992-4211 on speed dial and call more than once. Tell your
family and friends to call. Get on speaker phone and call with your
whole family before dinner.

Call to save the planet. Call to stop the climate crisis. Call to save
generations.

Visit: www.sierraclub.ca <http://www.sierraclub.ca/> for more
information on the climate crisis.

--
Are you a member of the Sierra Club? We need your support to continue
our work! Please join, renew or donate today. 1-888-810-4204 or visit