[Sust-mar] e-list for native plant gardeners

Flora Cordis Johnson wildwords at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 14:06:15 EST 2006

Assuming that nothing of the type already exists, I am
looking for people who would be interested in
participating in an email list devoted to native plant
gardening, natural landscaping, and wildlife-friendly
gardening (all related ideas) in Nova Scotia, New
Brunswick, and PEI. The email list would be an
opportunity to exchange information and ideas. We
might also try to organize some get-togethers, such as
for example a visit to one or more native plant
nurseries this spring. If you are interested, please
email me at wildwords at yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Wild Flora in Birch Hill, NS
PS: An article I just wrote about my experiences as a
natural landscaper in the Seattle area was just
published by Terrain.org: A Journal of the Built &
Natural Environments. Although the region is
different, the basic principles are the same. The
article can be found at
http://www.terrain.org/essays/18/johnson.htm