[Sust-mar] e-list for native plant gardeners

Anne Rogal anne_rogal at auracom.com
Thu Mar 16 10:17:21 EST 2006

Gail, excellent links to food articles there and to food producing, thanks very much.

The native plant e-list is a great idea, but I wonder also if it would fit within the sust-mar framework. Has the potential to bring other members into the sust-mar fold and let those on the list know about the native plant -- which is really a whole ecological framework -- information.

Just a thought, delighted to have read Flora's article yesterday as well, it was an excellent link.

Cheers,
Anne

Richmond County, Cape Breton

From: "Gail Martin" <gail at hatchcom.com>