[Sust-mar] Seeking office space

Clare Levin clevin at eastlink.ca
Mon May 15 10:18:39 EDT 2006

Dear Sust-Marians,

Genuine Progress Index (GPI) Atlantic is looking for a new home and I'm
hoping one of you might be able to help us find it. For most of the past 9
years, GPI Atlantic has been a home office-based operation. Our needs have
changed over time though, and we are now looking for a formal office space
to call home. We do need to keep our costs to a minimum, so a shared space
with the opportunity to cost share on equipment and supplies would be ideal.

Our needs are fairly minimal at this point. A central Halifax or Dartmouth
location is important (Halifax is preferred). We would need an office for at
least one person (space for others to work on occasion, or the possibility
of expansion at a future point would be a bonus). Any office furniture and
equipment that was available would be great (e.g. desk, chair, phone,
photocopier, printer, etc.) - we could of course share costs or have that
accounted for in the rent. We also need a fair amount of space for storage
as we have a large number of files, boxes, and books - probably an
additional office-sized space for all of that stuff. Also important is
access to a board room or meeting space, which we would probably use a few
times a month for various meetings. A phone hook-up in the meeting room is
needed as well.

If you have an empty office space you'd like to share, or have other
suggestions or contacts that might be helpful, please contact me directly.
Please feel free to forward this email to others who might be able to help
as well.

Thanks very much,

Clare

--