[Sust-mar] climate change petition - Canadian Youth Climate Coalition

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Oct 25 15:58:29 EDT 2006

September 8-10, representatives of 48 youth organizations
from across Canada came together to form:

The Canadian Youth Climate Coalition (CYCC)
______________________________

We stand united for a sane climate future. The CYCC is a non-partisan
coalition demanding immediate and meaningful action by governmental and
private sector leaders to protect and ensure our future.

We Need YOU!!
Sign Our Declaration!! (I did!)

The groups have come together and formed a youth declaration on the climate.

I am hoping that you will read it and sign your name to help us push for
climate justice.

Français: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/climat2/petition.html

English: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/CYCC/petition.html