[Sust-mar] ACIC AGM & Symposium: Moving Forward- Future Trends in Development

Rena Kulczycki admin at acic-caci.org
Sat Apr 14 15:35:35 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues in International Development,

On behalf of the Atlantic Council for International Cooperation, I would
like to invite you to our upcoming Annual General Meeting & Symposium, which
is this year being held in beautiful St. John's, Newfoundland! The theme of
this year's conference is "Moving Forward: Future Trends in Development".

The symposium is taking place from May 10th-13th.

MOVING FORWARD: FUTURE TRENDS IN DEVELOPMENT

Thursday, May 10:
11:30am  Explore St. John's Activity
7:00pm  Meet & Greet

Friday, May 11:
9:00 am Concurrent Workshops/Panels:
Cooperative & Partnership Development or Public Engagement & Youth
12:00pm  Lunch
1:00pm Ethics in Development (panel)
3:00pm  Group work - Development of code of ethics for members
6:00pm  Dinner
7:00pm  Panel: Sankofa:  Going forward by looking back  - International
Development in Atlantic Canada in the past
twenty years...
8:30 Live Auction & Wine & Cheese

Saturday, May 12:
9:00am Workshop - Using New Media
12:00pm Lunch
1:00pm  AGM
4:00pm  Strategic Planning
6:00pm Banquet
7:00pm  Keynote: Future Trends in Development (speaker TBD)
Keynote will be followed by entertainment.

Sunday, May 13:
Departures

Please contact me to receive the registration and accommodation forms, both
of which include details about costs and bursaries available. Deadline for
registration is May 1st.

We look forward to seeing you in St. John's!
Best wishes,

~ Rena Kulczycki
Communications and Membership Assistant

Atlantic Council for International Cooperation /
Conseil atlantique pour la coopération internationale
Suite 210, 2099 Gottingen Street
Halifax, NS/N.-É. Canada, B3K 3B2
Tel/Tél: (902) 431-2311 Fax/Téléc: (902) 431-3216
E-mail/Courriel: admin at acic-caci.org <mailto:admin at acic-caci.org>
http://www.acic-caci.org <http://www.acic-caci.org/>