[Sust-mar] Disappearing bees

Anne Rogal anne.rogal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 07:07:35 EST 2007

Thought folks might be interested in this look at the bee industry in the US
from the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/27/business/27bees.html?em&ex=1172811600&en=7a00a5a2ae3626af&ei=5087

Not sure how long their articles stay out of the archives (where they are no
longer free) but I think there's about a ten day window of free reading.

This will make you glad NS bans bee imports.

--
Anne Rogal
Roberta, Richmond County, Cape Breton

1 902 535 2898

Do you shop at any of the Amazon.com shops?
If so, please bookmark this link to get you to Amazon:

www.anne-ovarian.org

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Amazon icon.  This is a
charity set up by my late niece to support victims of ovarian cancer. By
clicking through from her site to make your Amazon purchases, you will add a
few pennies to the cause.  It all adds up. Thank you.