[Sust-mar] Wildlife Festival and Wildlife Gardening Workshop

Ramsey Hart ramseyhart at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 14:43:27 EDT 2007

Greetings from Beautiful Cape Jourimain

July 14 and 15 we will be holding our annual Osprey Festival- a weekend dedicated to celebrating the Maritimes' wildlife and wildlife conservation.

A special addition for this year is a hands-on landscaping for wildlife workshop. We are encouraging anyone interested in this topic to visit our website and add some ideas or suggestions for an area adjacent to the Centre that we will be landscaping as a demonstration of what people can do in their own backyards to improve wildlife habitat (as well as reducing chemical and fossil fuel use in their gardens).

You can find out all the details on our website: www.capejourimain.ca - follow the link to the Osprey Festival Page.

Cheers,

Ramsey Hart
Manager of Outreach and Education