[Sust-mar] Halifax Cycling Coalition - Annual General Meeting!

Chris cpoulain at eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 19 18:54:46 EDT 2008

Good afternoon folks,

The Halifax Cycling Coalition's Annual General Meeting is quickly
approaching.

Come on out Thursday June 26th to join a variety of committees, run for a
position of the HCC's Board of Directors or listen and ask questions to
several of the HRM's Transportation staff.

The evening kicks off with a presentation from Roxanne MacInnis, HRM's
Transportation Demand Management Planner, followed by a question and answer
period.  Afterwards, HCC Directors will give reports on the progress of the
coalition and we will make motions to create new committees.  We will also
hold elections; with the terms of our elected officers up, this will be a
chance for you to get more involved in the coalition.  I'll send a list of
our positions, with descriptions soon.

So mark next Thursday June 26th in your calendars!  Here are the details:

What: The Halifax Cycling Coalition's Annual General Meeting
When: Thursday June 26th from 7:00 to 9:00
Where: Potter Auditorium, 1st Floor K. Rowe Management Building, Dalhousie
University, 6100 University Avenue, Halifax

Spread the word!

Jared Kolb
Co-Chair, Halifax Cycling Coalition
www.cyclehalifax.ca