[Sust-mar] Public Meeting: Active & Safe Routes Initiative, Summerville, NS

Janet Barlow asrts at ecologyaction.ca
Wed Apr 8 15:25:50 EDT 2009

Public Meeting: Active & Safe Routes Initiative, Summerville, NS

The public is invited to a community meeting to discuss developing a
safe walking and cycling trail through Summerville, NS. Currently, there
is concern for the safety of families who walk children to school along
highway 215. In the long-term, it could grow into an intercommunity
trail linking Centre Burlington to the Cheverie Salt Marsh. We look
forward to this opportunity for everyone to share their thoughts on this
initiative.  Refreshments and sweet treats will be served.

Location:	Dr. Arthur Hines Elementary School
Date:           April 28, 2009
Time:           6:30

--

Janet Barlow
Active & Safe Routes to School Coordinator
asrts at ecologyaction.ca
www.saferoutesns.ca
Tel: (902) 442-5055     Fax: (902) 405-3716
2705 Fern Lane, Halifax, NS  B3K 4L3
Are you a member of the EAC? We need your support to continue our work!
Please join, renew or donate today
http://www.ecologyaction.ca/content/become-member