[Sust-mar] Solar Nova Scotia Members & Friends Survey!!

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Fri Jan 23 08:01:52 EST 2009

Hello Solar Nova Scotia member or friend!

(if you're on our mailing list, you've already gotten this message-
please disregard -- AFTER filling out the survey of course.)

Firstly, please plan to attend  the Solar Nova Scotia AGM on the
evening of Thursday, MARCH 19!  We have something reaaaaaly big to
show you!  Details will be out long before the AGM but in the
meantime,  mark your calendars for the unveiling of this MAGNIFICENT
new thing!

Now, the main event: I'm writing you today to ask you for some input
into your society's focus.  Over the last couple of months, the Solar
NS board has worked with a team of Dal School of Management students,
who have created a survey and will crunch the resulting numbers for
us. Thanks guys!

Now it's your turn!   Tell us what you want from Solar Nova Scotia!

The students have had done some surveying of the public and amongst
themselves; now it's time to get input from members and friends of
the society.  That also includes you if you're an employee of one of
our corporate members, and also you if you're a friend of the society
(or  a "future" member as I prefer to think of you.) In short, if you
get this message, please fill out the survey!  It's not onerously
long; it'll take you under ten minutes.  So, please - before noon on
Tuesday (or better yet, right now!) fill it out.   Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bgA0FFUvywdu3DCP8u5vQg_3d_3d

On behalf of the board, thanks for your input.

--
Daniel MacKay
Secretary, Solar Nova Scotia