[Sust-mar] WORKSHOP: Integral Living - Personal & Social Transformation, July 26th (Sunday)

Saskia Tait saskiatait at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:21:54 EDT 2009

INTEGRAL LIVING WORKSHOP:
PERSONAL & SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION at Windhorse Farm

Join us for a fun, interactive exploration of Don Beck's Spiral
Dynamics (SD) and Ken Wilber's Integral Theory. Shahar Rabi will
facilitate the full-day workshop -- Sunday, July 26th, 10 a.m. - 5
p.m. -- at Windhorse Farm (www.windhorsefarm.org) on Nova Scotia's
beautiful South Shore.

Integral Theory and Spiral Dynamics are tools for understanding the
complexity of human behavior and for implementing integrated solutions
to social change, conflict and environmental challenges. We will be
exploring how it can be used practically in our everyday lives and
fields of engagement (work, relationships, etc.). This will not be
only a theoretically workshop, but one that brings to life the models
in our life's!

The cost for the workshop is a sliding scale of $35-$65.
***As a bonus, all participants are invited to stay in Windhorse
Farm's beautiful, green accommodation on Saturday night, July 25th and/
or Sunday night, July 26th. Discounts for a 2-night stay and couples
are offered (see details below).

Please call (902-529-1202) or write to us for more details  (info at newearthinstitute.ca
) and feel free to share this notice with others who you think might
be interested.

About Windhorse Farm:
Nestled in 250 acres of ancient Acadian Forest on the shores of the
beautiful Wentzell Lake, Windhorse Farm hosts bountiful organic
gardens, a native plant nursery, forest trails, a wood-fired sauna on
a fresh-water pond, a farm store, fire circles, an eco-woodshop, a
serene Japanese Kami Shrine and a 100 year old barn. With a mission to
enable individuals and organizations to explore their own nature
within the stillness and activity of the natural landscape, Windhorse
Farm is an ideal place to host the Integral Living Workshop.
All participants are invited to stay on the farm Saturday night July
25th and/or Sunday night July 26th. Discounts for a 2-night stay, and
couples are offered.
Sunshine is a Century Farm house overlooking Wentzell Lake which has
its own small garden and spacious grounds. It has 7 Bedrooms, a
sitting room, dining room, meeting room, 2 kitchens and 2 washrooms.
$45/person/night ($70 for two nights), $65/couple/night ($110 for two
nights)
Juniper Lodge is a beautiful new building demonstrating many green
building techniques. There are three self-contained “apartments” with
private kitchens and bathrooms, as well as a common great room and a
meditation hall. $65/person/night ($110 for two nights) or $85/couple/
night ($150 for two nights).
For more information about Windhorse Farm, or to reserve
accommodations during the Integral Living Workshop, contact us at
902.543.6995, or peter at windhorsefarm.org.

 From participants in the last Integral Living Workshop:
"It is a complex subject which was new to most of us there but we came
away with a much better understanding of the whole idea of levels of
communication."
"Many, many thanks. It was a great day! Good balance of techniques for
engaging participants."
"I would again like to extend my sincere gratitude for the wonderful
experience I had participating in your workshop. The atmosphere was
entirely comfortable and I was quite impressed at how you managed to
make it so."

All the Best,
Shahar & Saskia

---