[Sust-mar] Get Creative! Contest

Gina Patterson patterson at clean.ns.ca
Mon Mar 2 07:56:22 EST 2009

get creative! Contest

from DriveWiser

Grand Prize - Your choice of:

*        1-year CarShareHfx <http://www.carsharehfx.ca/> membership
(household plus an additional person - $300 value) OR
*        $300 in car maintenance OR
*        Ipod Nano

Second Prize - Your choice of:

*        A three month bi-weekly food box delivery from Home Grown
Organic Foods <http://www.hgof.ns.ca/index2.php?menu=main_menu.php>  OR
*        $150 towards transit fair OR
*        HMV gift certificate ($75 value)

How do you qualify?

Get Creative!  We want to see or hear your creative submission all about
fuel efficiency.  What does this mean exactly?  We want you to tell us.
You can choose whatever angle you wish - the ways you save fuel, why
it's important or maybe just how freakin' happy it makes you.

The medium?  The sky is your limit.  Video, voice, poetry, paper, paint,
song, dance, photography etc.... It's up to you and we're excited.  So
follow the name and Get Creative.  Winners will be posted on our
website.

Any questions?  Ask Jessica at jbudgell at clean.ns.ca - she doesn't bite.

Email your submission to drivewiser at gmail.com by the deadline March
10th, 2009.