[Sust-mar] REGISTRATION: Revolution of the Mind, May-June 2009

Saskia Tait saskiatait at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:19:24 EDT 2009

Revolution of the Mind: Transformative Learning for Integrated Living
New course starts May 2009 - 3 hours per week for 8 weeks

Choice of locations: Halifax or Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia

Open for registration now!

We are excited to offer the Revolution of the Mind course in Nova
Scotia as one of the first offerings of the New Earth Institute, which
is an organization that is evoking new solutions to the pressing
problems we are facing today through transformative, holistic
educational processes.

In these critical times, we need new forms of leadership and a new
generation of change agents who have a genuine appreciation for the
inner and outer dimensions of healthy, sustainable transformation.

To this end, the "Revolution of the Mind" will introduce participants
to revolutionary integral frameworks, processes and tools that have
been developed by various leaders in systems change around the world.
Through facilitated personal and group exploration of these models,
they will come to life and will enable participants to apply what they
have learned effectively in their respective fields. The course is
based on integral, contemplative models of education and wisdom
traditions. It will engage both 'inner' (personal, mental, spiritual)
and 'outer' (cultural, social, environmental, economic) dimensions of
beneficial personal and social transformation. The systems of
knowledge and approaches usually applied to the challenges we face in
the world will be complimented and enhanced through familiarization
with the intelligence that comes through inquiry and redefining
concepts. In short, this will be a process of learning how our every
thought and action is an opportunity to impact the planet positively.
The intention is to inspire new, holistic solutions and the leadership
to address the most pressing ecological and social concerns of modern
life.

The course will benefit individuals, organizations and communities
seeking more holistic, integral and dynamic pathways to a bright and
sustainable future. The fruit of the process for participants is a
more integrated, personal sense of direction, purpose and vision in
whatever field s/he is engaged in and committed to.

Revolution of the Mind will be delivered over 8 weekly 3-hour evening
sessions. It will culminate in an optional weekend retreat on Nova
Scotia’s beautiful South Shore.

Locations:

Halifax: Every Thursday, 6-9 p.m. (May 14 - July 2)
Mahone Bay: Every Monday, 6-9 p.m. (May 11 - June 29)

Cost:

Sliding scale contribution of between $180-$220 for the eight, 3-hour
meetings. Everybody is welcome regardless of ability to pay. Please
let us know if cost is an issue for you and we will try to work
something out.

*** Deadline for registration: Friday, April 17.  Limited space
available in both locations.

For more information and to register, contact Saskia Tait and Shahar
Rabi: info at newearthinstitute.ca; Tel: 902-489-2524

---
New Earth Institute
E-Mail: info at newearthinstitute.ca