[Sust-mar] Fair Trade Community Educators - Volunteers Needed!

Satya Ramen info at judesfairtrade.ca
Mon Mar 30 10:04:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I submitted this listing about 10 days ago, but it just bounced back to me,
for some reason!  I hope this works.

Satya

Dear Supporters of JUDES and Fair Trade,

Are you passionate about making a difference and getting involved in your
community?  Then consider becoming a JUDES Community Educator.  We are
looking for motivated, committed and skilled volunteers to promote fair
trade through fun, participatory workshops and presentations in communities
all over Nova Scotia.  Training will be provided.  Please email Satya at
<mailto:info at judesfairtrade.ca> info at judesfairtrade.ca or call 542-7474 ext
235 for more information on this volunteer position.

Please find attached a volunteer job posting and a brief application form.
Apologies for any cross-postings and please feel free to share this with
others.

Thanks,

Satya

Satya Ramen
Development Coordinator
JUDES (Just Us! Development and Education Society)
satya at judesfairtrade.ca <mailto:info at judesfairtrade.ca>
www.judesfairtrade.ca <http://www.judesfairtrade.ca/>
Tel: 902-542-7474 xt 235
Cell: 902-877-0263

JUDES raises public awareness of fair trade and responsible purchasing. By
providing educational resources and facilitating partnerships, JUDES builds
solidarity between consumers and small producers across the hemispheres with
respect to social environmental, and economic justice.