[Sust-mar] CPAWS-NS AGM - June 10th at 5:30 pm

Cheyenne Dickinson cclawrie at yahoo.ca
Tue May 26 11:59:06 EDT 2009

Please distribute far and wide. Apologies for cross-postings!

Please join us for the
Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society - NS Chapter
Annual General Meeting
June 10th, 2009
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Location: TIANS offices, 1099 Marginal Rd., Halifax (near Pier 21)

Please join the staff and board of CPAWS-NS for an exciting review of our successes over the past year!

Enjoy an engaging multimedia presentation featuring our work in marine and wilderness conservation, youth engagement and education!

Partake in locally-sourced refreshments!

Don't miss your chance to join the chorus of Nova Scotia's preeminent voice for wilderness protection!