[Sust-mar] Upcoming events

Anne Thibeault-Berube/Autopoetic Ideas Festival thibeaultberube at eastlink.ca
Fri Oct 9 11:23:37 EDT 2009

A reminder of what the Autopoetic Ideas Festival is up to this fall. There
are a few spots left for the retreat weekend at Oceanstone!

Have a wonderful day.

Anne Thibeault-Bérubé, PhD
Founder
Autopoetic Ideas Festival
(902) 449-7856
http://www.ideasfestival.ca

Upcoming events

- October 23rd-25th - The 3rd Annual Autopoetic Ideas Festival, Creation
through Inspiration, Oceanstone Inn and Cottages, Indian Harbour, Nova
Scotia.
With interactive and experiential sessions and lots of space for quiet
reflection and time with nature, this year, the weekend is especially
designed to inspire the mind, body and soul and expand consciousness to
allow for an undeniable experience of our fundamental individual essence,
our deep inner ³I am² presence in the world. Presenters: Dr. Dena Churchill,
Barry Braun, Ross Burns, Kelley Burry, Jenny Kierstead, Shahar Rabi, Susan
Guest, Josh Coleman, and Stephen Joyce.

- November 9th - An Evening with Deepak Chopra, Moncton Coliseum, New
Brunswick. Tickets available at Moncton Coliseum Box Office 506-857-4100 or
online at http://www.tickets.moncton.ca
In  this program Deepak will share his latest work and show you how your
highest vision of yourself can be turned into physical reality. Deepak
explains how the greatest spiritual secrets are tied up in this simple
answer. .  "You can't change the body without changing the self, and you
can't change the self without bringing in the soul," He  declares. "It's all
one process, and it begins with knowing that your body exists to mirror who
you are and who you want to be."

For more information about these events, please visit
http://www.ideasfestival.ca or contact Anne at info at ideasfestival.ca