[Sust-mar] Press Release - Sustainability Fair at the Kentville Farmers' Market Season Finale!

Michelle Fike michelle at pumpkinmoonherbals.com
Mon Sep 28 19:33:52 EDT 2009

PSA: Sustainability Fair at the Kentville Farmers' Market Season Finale!!

Join the Valley's largest mid-week farmers' market for our Season Finale and
Sustainability Fair on Wednesday September 30, from 10am - 2pm, in Centre
Square, downtown Kentville.

Local organizations will be on-hand to provide information and ideas for
sustainable living in Kings County. Themes include sustainability, local
purchasing, green energy, healthy homes, community development, food
security, and environmental initiatives.

Over 30 market vendors will also be on-site, with products ranging from
locally-produced meats and vegetables, to homemade breads and desserts, to
lunch foods, fair trade coffee, and regionally-produced crafts.

We offer live music, customer seating, free give-aways at the Information
Booth, and boundless community enthusiasm.

For vendor or participant information, please call 542-0831.

We look forward to seeing you there!!

Michelle Summer Fike
Kentville Farmers' Market Manager
www.kentvillefarmersmarket.com