[Sust-mar] Nature Trust Annual Volunteer and Member Appreciation Event

nature at nsnt.ca nature at nsnt.ca
Mon Apr 19 10:13:23 EDT 2010

All are welcome to join us for a reception to recognize the dedication
of our volunteers and members. The evening will include an open house
to showcase our new location, and a presentation of our recent
conservation successes and plans for the coming year. Come learn about
our conservation work!

The evening will finish with a short Annual General Meeting