[Sust-mar] Autopoiesis Atelier at Oceanstone

Anne Thibeault-Berube/Autopoetic Ideas Festival thibeaultberube at eastlink.ca
Mon Apr 26 16:04:35 EDT 2010

Autopoiesis Atelier
Explore creativity from within and become the artist of your  Autopoetic
Life!

Five Day Program in Nova Scotia
June 14th-18th, 2010
9am to 4:30pm
$499.00 ($449.00 if registered before May 15th)
Oceanstone Inn and Cottages, Indian Harbour, NS

When we quiet the mind, allow for pure consciousness to express through us,
and gain clarity about who we are and what we want, we find meaning and joy
in all we do. We become the conscious creators and we inspire others to
follow their hearts. During this program, you will be introduced to
meditation practices and ancient tools and techniques to help settle the
mind from the constant chatter, direct attention and energy to the things
that really matter to you and expand the boundaries of your habitual
patterns. You will have the opportunity to manifest your creative impulses
through art, writing and sharing in an environment that supports healing and
growth. The length of the 5-day program allows you to step out of your
habitual patterns, immerse yourself in an organic routine, and get at those
blockages you have not been able to shake. After five days, your body will
have learned a new expansive way and it is easier to integrate and
incorporate what you have learned when you have shifted kinesthetically.
Spend time in divine inspiration and exploration and get a glimpse of your
Autopoetic Life!

The Atelier includes:
Small group conversations
Yoga
Mantra meditations
Guided meditations
Vedic sutras
 Huna Wisdom
Art workshops
Journal and paint material
Ayurvedic lunches
One 45-minute individual consultation and Lemurian Huna body work

To register and for a more detailed description of the Atelier, visit
http://ideasfestival.ca/3/miscellaneous12.htm or contact Anne
Thibeault-Bérubé (902) 449-7856 or anne at ideasfestival.ca

Have a great day!

Anne Thibeault-Bérubé, Ph.D.